Considering a career in the heating and air conditioning HVAC field?
- Existing job vacancy opportunities are tremendous
- The income opportunities are tremendous
- The career is long term with huge growth opportunities
- The Tech Launch training program is affordable and completed in a short time compared to traditional Face-to-Face programs.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the HVAC field will experience growth of 21% during the years from 2012-2022.
This percentage of job growth is massive, filling 200,000 plus jobs vacated by retiring workers and adding as many as 50,000 plus in just 10 years. With this kind of growth, HVAC techs will be in demand and busier than ever. Why is the job growth so great for HVAC specialists?
- Technology has outpaced technician availability and training
- Employers tell us that they need far more formally trained technicians
- New system installations are increasing to meet regulatory requirements.
For an estimate of your earning potential, we suggest reviewing local job boards for the most relevant information.
The income potential varies vastly from region to region and according to experience levels.
The new technician won’t start at the top of the pay scale.
Opportunity to rapidly advance due to skill, integrity and circumstances abounds.
- Keep in mind that most jobs are not published rather filled by references and perseverance.
- Jobs are available nationwide with few exceptions. The HVAC technician is in demand and there is no danger of outsourcing the career.
Career Advancement in order of responsibility and income opportunity
- Service Technician Apprentice
- Senior Service Technician
- Service Team Lead
- Field Manager
- HVAC and Refrigeration Service Manager
- HVAC and Refrigeration Training Manager
The HVAC and Refrigeration career has distinctly different job components
- HVAC Technician-Provides technical service and maintenance to either or both residential and commercial service enterprises.
- Refrigeration Technician-Provides technical service and maintenance to commercial refrigeration customers such as hospitality, schools and more.
- System Installer-Provides initial installation support for either residential or commercial customer
- HVAC and Refrigeration Direct Digital Control Technician-Install and repair electronic direct digital control systems providing WAN, LAN and mobile remote support.
- HVAC and Refrigeration Direct Digital Control Provisioning-Provision and monitors the operation of direct digital control systems using software based support systems with the support of field based direct digital control technicians.
We recommend enrolling into our Tech Launch Apprentice program. We have easy Pay as You Go payments requiring no credit check and have no fees whatsoever.
Click here to go to the program information page to find out more or to schedule a telephone call with a member of our regitration team.